Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Radians considered useless without π

From: Martin Janecke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:30:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> `2pirad` is just `1turn`, right? I'm not sure that's worth
including.

Seems like [τ-rebels](http://tauday.com/tau-manifesto) can celebrate a
 victory then. :) Given that schools all over the world still teach
that a unit circle’s circumference is 2π rad, including `pirad` would
actually seem sensible though, if the idea in CSS was to start from
where the people are. I bet something times π rad is used by
magnitudes more often than, say, grad.

Personally, I’m fine with `turn` though. τ for the win.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by prlbr
Please view or discuss this issue at