Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] Lab and LCH pseudo functions differ too much from others

From: Christoph Päper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 10:46:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I believe internal consistency is more important than external
consistency (e.g. bearing angles), so

1. hue needs to accept angular units (I’m not 100% sure they must be
mandatory, since:)
2. all color functions should separate components in the same way (I
don‘t care which, but commas are well established).

However, it seems this issue can be marked as duplicating #266 and
#278. So it can be closed if the square brackets for the alpha value
have been added or the preceding comma (which the question mark need
to apply to, too) has been removed.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Crissov
Please view or discuss this issue at