[csswg-drafts] [css-color] More modification possibilities

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 11:48:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
svgeesus has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-color] More modification possibilities ==
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-color/#modifying-colors
> More possibilities:
>    Muted colors. Closure CSS Compiler computes a muted color from a
FG and BG color: take the FG’s hue, drop the FG saturation some
amount, average FG and BG lightness. I want more use-cases and visual
examples of this being used.
>    Inverting a color. Use-cases? Is this just done by inverting the
r/g/b channels? Is the contrast() adjuster what people really mean
when they ask for invert?
>    Warmer/cooler. How to define? What’s warmer, red or yellow?
What’s cooler, blue or green?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/304 using your GitHub
account