Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] spaces before break in 'pre-wrap' text should allow combination of hanging and collapsing

From: Jason Woofenden via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 12:50:00 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Awesome! Thanks for all the details. It's good to hear that we're on
the right track, or at least close enough to move forwards.

Thanks also for the heads-up about #111. I don't think we're dropping
any code that would help with implementing `break-spaces`, since the
old behavior in firefox is to never see break opportunities in the
whitespace after the last word (of any line) and instead (if the
whitespace extends beyond the available space) break _before_ the last
 word. i.e. firefox (in `pre-wrap`) acts as if the spaces after a word
 are part of that word.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by JasonWoof
Please view or discuss this issue at