Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Replaced <length> | <percentage> by <length-percentage>

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 23:07:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
While I appreciate the effort, this needs to wait on the CR update of
Values and Units (which is currently blocked on calc serialization...
which I might just drop for a quicker CR update if it isn't sorted out
 soon, but anyway, we're blocked on this atm). Would you prefer that
we close the PR for now, or leave it open?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/267#issuecomment-230934203