[csswg-drafts] [css-transforms-2] Individual transform properties are currently spec'd as applying to all elements

From: Matt Rakow via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 19:32:40 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
ChumpChief has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-transforms-2] Individual transform properties are currently
spec'd as applying to all elements ==
Spec link:
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-transforms-2/#individual-transforms

This differs from the transform property, which is currently spec'd as
 applying only to transformable elements:
http://www.w3.org/TR/css-transforms-1/#transform-property

I think the "transform" and individual transform properties should
apply to the same set of elements.  For now I think that means the
individual transform properties should apply to transformable elements
 only unless/until the behavior of transforms on other elements is
specified.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/260 using your GitHub
account