Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom][css-images] CSS.elementSources incompatible with CSS being an IDL namespace

From: Boris Zbarsky via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 13:18:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The use of `Map` here is a concern as well.  It causes some
implementation issues and couples layout to scripting in ways that are
 not necessarily desirable.  A maplike would make a lot more sense.

Anyway, we could add attribute support to namespaces.  We just didn't
have any use cases so far, and it's hard to design in a vacuum....

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bzbarsky
Please view or discuss this issue at