Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] Algorithm of `Element.offsetParent`

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 17:35:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Sorry, I retract what I just said, the test case isn't working
properly for us because we do not support setting the style property
as a string, we just don't throw when you do it but it has no effect.
In addition, we do not support ```will-change```.

Here is what we actually return for cases we support:
```
/* empty */
body

position: relative