[csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Missing information about baseline participation of a grid item

From: Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 10:04:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
javifernandez has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-grid] Missing information about baseline participation of a
grid item ==
At some point, we had the following text in the Grid Baseline section
of the Grid Layout specification:

"A <a>grid item</a> <dfn export
id="baseline-participation">participates in baseline alignment</dfn>
in a particular dimension if its value for 'align-self' or
'justify-self', as appropriate, is ''baseline'' and its inline axis is
 parallel to that dimension."

This text has been removed, but there is still a broken link to the
baseline-participation. Either the broken link is an error to be fixed
 or we miss the removed text. In any case, I think the text about grid
 item's baseline participation is something useful, but perhaps I'm
missing some other issue where that was discussed already.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/425 using your GitHub
account