Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transitions] transitionstart definition does not match Edge behavior

From: Nolan Lawson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 02:26:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
(No worries, glad to know Pouch is useful to you. 😃)

Probably the best way to start this conversation would be to file a
bug on Edge; since you have a fiddle, you can try our fancy new thing
by [tweeting to
#edgebug](https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2016/08/11/edgebug-twitter/),
 or just file an issue at [Edge
issues](https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/).
 I agree it sounds like our implementation deviates from the spec
(especially given "start time is the time of the style change event
plus the matching transition delay" from [this
page](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-transitions-1/#running-transition)),
 so pointing to the spec would strengthen the case.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nolanlawson
Please view or discuss this issue at