Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transitions] transitionstart definition does not match Edge behavior

From: Nolan Lawson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 14:23:40 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Just a quick note because it wasn't clear to me from your post: based
on the fiddle, I see Safari/FF/Chrome are not shipping the
`transitionstart` event yet, but Edge is (and as you say, it fires at
the end of the delay).

So we can safely assume the event isn't in wide use "in the wild" yet,
 which is nice because it gives us some wiggle room.

/cc @gregwhitworth

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nolanlawson
Please view or discuss this issue at