Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-3] Segment Break Transformation Rules for East Asian Width property of A

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 20:49:17 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
My concerns here are:
* Removing spaces where they currently aren't can break existing
pages.
* The proposed behavior is more complex to understand and more complex
 to implement for what is a fairly low-level operation.

I'm happy to make the change if i18n recommends it and implementors
agree, but I am hesitant to do so for these reasons.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/337#issuecomment-240233865