Re: [csswg-drafts] [css2][css-inline] Definition of line-height calculations contradicts itself

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 06:50:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Afaict this would mean fixing the contradiction in favor of the
second clause in this sentence, not the first.

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood this is about _line_ box (item 3 of 10.8)
when I replied before.

For _inline_ box, the code looks like it tries to get max of
ascent/descent of all used fonts in the inline box, but I didn't
stepped through them. Your test indicated only from the first
available font? Is the larger ascent of fallback font supposed to be
cut?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/391#issuecomment-239739606