[csswg-drafts] [cssom] Make resolved value of border-*-width be the used value

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 09:45:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
upsuper has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [cssom] Make resolved value of border-*-width be the used value ==
It seems at least Blink and Gecko both agree that the resolved value
of `border-*-width` should be using the used value like `padding-*`
and `margin-*`. (I supposed Edge does so as well, but my test page
crashes Edge so I haven't tried detailedly.)

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/393 using your GitHub
account