Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes][css3-backgrounds] No explicit <position> serialization steps in background spec

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 08:12:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't think so. For one thing it makes writing web-platform-tests
hard (not to mention making life hard for scripts that want to parse
the result of `getComputedStyle`). We recently specced
&lt;timing-function&gt; serialization (and fixed it in Gecko so far,
Blink later) so we can write interop tests. We should probably spec
`background-position` / `<position>` too.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at