Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Indefinite spans

From: Sebastian Zartner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 22:44:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
In my use case they are always in the left-most grid track. Other use
cases may span over all (or some) columns of the grid up to the grid
row end to build some kind of heading area.

Sure, my example may be also be achieved by wrapping the items within
another element, but I think allowing grid tracks to span up to the
edge of the grid is obvious.

Sebastian

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SebastianZ
Please view or discuss this issue at