Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts][css-text] Variant Selection of Colorful (Emoji) or Monochrome Glyphs

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 17:13:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Just a quick comment on the `text-transform` aspect... If we decide to
 handle this by manipulating variant selectors, then I
think this should be handled as a separate `text-variant` property,
and not mixed up with what, to an author, is more clearly
a text transformation.

~fantasai

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/352#issuecomment-236974189