From: Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 8:51:21 PM
To: public-css-a11y@w3.org
Subject: CSS A11YY TF Inaugural conf call

Hello all,

If you're reading this email it means you signed up to be part of the CSS Accessibility Task Force. To kick things off we want to have an initial conference call on Tuesday, January 31, 20017 from 9:30am - 10:30am PST. (call info to follow up with the agenda email).

This is not a weekly conference call but a one-off chance for us to hear who we are, what are we going to tackle and how we are going to work going forward. Please try to attend if you can and if not we can continue the discussion over email and/or Github (exacts TBD during the call).

As usual, please send your regrets if you're unable to participate.

Thank you,
Rossen