Re: CredWeb Meeting tomorrow (Wednesday, 1 May)

Hello everyone,

I wanted to say thank you to Sandro for chairing the meeting today and to all those who contributed to the notes document. I am left with many browser tabs open and leads for further research.

I appreciated your lending some time for my presentation. As mentioned, I have source code for my disinformation project available on GitHub: https://github.com/capjamesg/disinfo-domains. Your feedback was sincerely appreciated today, and I encourage further notes. The next step for me is to get a browser extension live.

To the extent I can be helpful in any way to any ongoing initiatives -- or as a sounding board for ideas, either as a younger reader of journalism, or as a developer -- do let me know.

Special thanks to Tantek for making me aware this group exists.

Thanks,
James