Re: CredWeb Meeting tomorrow (Wednesday, 1 May)

Just an additional note to say that Sandro and I would love to see you
tomorrow.

We only have one real agenda item, which is to talk about the IPTC, the
International Press Telecommunications Council, and that group's recent
takeover of Project Origin, and the issues that it has knowingly passed
over for the moment, which is how to construct a "vetted" or trusted list
of publishers.

Here's the announcement:
https://iptc.org/news/iptc-c2pa-verified-news-publishers/

I selfishly would like to take part of the agenda to get ideas from you
about how trust.txt can fit into the IPTC system. I think they fit together
perfectly, but so far I'm the only one. Maybe you all can help me with that.

That will probably only take about 15-20 minutes, so we'll have plenty of
time to solve other problems that you all may be grappling with at the
moment.

Hope to see you all tomorrow.

-Scott