Re: long time no chat, CredWeb friends

Thanks for the impressive « outros » everyone.

Since the war began, as you may have seen in the FT and other media,
CREOpoint has been shining a light and combating the proliferation of fake
reports, images, and videos.

The fast expanding effort in
https://www.DisinfoIntelligence.com/IsraelHamasWar is crucial to aid in the
war of public opinion and the fight against hate.

*Please let me know at +1 914 310 4189 if/how your organization can
help* support
this expanding initiative.

Best, JC