Re: Credible Web + RCH ⊆ A RCHly Credible Web

Ted,

Thanks for bringing this up!
I admit I was not aware of the Credible Web Community Group, but I agree
there maybe be some shared interest.

Has that group so far discussed or identified a need for
canonicalization and hashing of RDF data, as part of some mechanism
toward more trustworthy Web content?

Markus