Re: May CredWeb Meeting Wed, May 4

It turns out that the very form I created was FUBAR.

I have since, I hope, fixed it. The link is here:
https://forms.gle/Y3gGN3XydoYwnSqd8

<https://forms.gle/Y3gGN3XydoYwnSqd8>
If you have a moment before we meet tomorrow to try it out, it will help
juice the conversation.

And if you don't have an initiative to run the analysis on, here is a
starter list we created
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qm38PfcEFreF6A265c1gS4C8gA_fGxcrhpJPHfFAvK0/edit?usp=sharing>.
There's a good start of initiatives there, and don't worry if two people
evaluate the same thing as that's part of what we want to work through.

For those of you who haven't heard, I'm no longer a candidate, so I'm able
to pick up where I left off a few months back. We are close to the finish
line here, so we should be able to get this DONE between the meeting
tomorrow and, perhaps, the final meeting at the first of June.

I look forward to seeing you!

-Scott