Re: Houston We Have a Problem

Owen,
Setting aside the controversial nature of this statement, I don’t think this sort of U.S.-centric political diatribe has any place in the discussions of an international technical standards organization, not even one engaged in addressing mis- and disinformation.
I welcome your thoughts on how to restore trust to the web, but I cannot countenance pushing a specific political agenda.
-Annette