Georg's Plan

Per Sandro's request, I'm copying this thread from the internal to the
public listserv.

The elements of Georg's plan are available in StratML format at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#EIUHFN

As we become aware of them, I'll look forward to adding others to my
listing at https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#CWCG and particularly
to seeing what result((s) this group plans to try to produce together.

Owen