Re: EU Project Co-Inform and browser plugin

Co-Inform's about statement is now available in StratML format at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#CNFRM

With respect to their dashboard goal
<https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/CNFRMwStyle.xml#_5d102eaa-17f0-11ec-9358-56fc1f83ea00>,
I invite you to check out the article
<https://gcn.com/articles/2017/09/12/yet-another-dashboard.aspx>
entitled "A plethora of YADs: Let's hope they point to a more
intelligent future" that Government Computer News invited me to submit
in September 2017.

I agree that browsers should become more "intelligent" -- by enabling
the capture and taking advantage of metadata.  Indeed, in this
presentation <https://ambur.net/ASIS/KMvalue.html> in 1998, I proposed
the development of a BuDDMan (business data & document management) browser.

However, I'm also a bit skeptical of relying upon centralized control by
monopolistic browser software developers versus widely distributed
control of metadata embedded in open, standard, machine-readable records.

At least, it would be good if we could strive to become less
artificially ignorant
<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/artificial-ignorance-owen-ambur/>, e.g.,
by using more mature business-quality tools, apps, and services that
create and manage records in open, standard, machine-readable format.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document

See also this two-pager
<https://stratml.us/references/FlashyVIntelligentWeb.pdf> on the flashy
Web versus the intelligent Web.