Re: Why has CredWeb been silent when it is now needed more than ever?

I would like to see the group reactivated. My favorite would be an
expansion of the cred API to enable users to post creds that could be
discovered, or at least selected, by actions from relying parties.

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom