Re: credibility networks (was Re: Is Alice, or her post, credible? (A really rough use case for credibility signals.))

Or just stop using email to develop standards.....

I was sharing prior art that did something similar but with a different
stack.

I am agreement.

The signal list matters first and focusing on a trust of the author using
the above pathway outlined makes sense. Focus on the author or a concrete
of data for an MVP of a schema and vocab

(ps yes our signals could be used by journalist and OSINT in general)