Re: Trust.txt: Why another random .txt when we've got WebFinger and well-known URIs?

You wrote:

I believe it appropriate for this group to analyze a wide variety of
implementations, existing standards, proposals, etc.

Yes!!!

That is my platform, and that is what I think we should do for trust.txt, *and
for dozens of other initiatives.*

I'm just saying that we should do that in a systematic way, and not in an
email thread prompted by a new candidate for the chair. Let's do it in a
way that the people behind each initiative and the broader community can
all learn from the analysis.

-Scott Yates
Founder
JournalList.net, caretaker of the trust.txt framework
202-742-6842
Short Video Explanation of trust.txt <https://youtu.be/lunOBapQxpU>