From: Daniel Schwabe <dschwabe@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 30 April 2020 at 20:27
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: Credible Web CG <public-credibility@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Credweb this week + refs
Resent from: <public-credibility@w3.org>
Resent date: Thursday, 30 April 2020 at 20:27

Dear Sandro and all,
My apologies for not being able to join yesterday.
I have found this reference that quantifies what they call credibility, and how different assessors assign values to some story: https://coinform.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/TTO2019_credibility.pdf.

(The whole CO-INOFRM project has common points to what we are looking at…).
This conference (perhaps some of you is aware) also has many papers of interest, here is the link to the procs.: https://truthandtrustonline.com/proceedings/.

Cheers
---

Daniel Schwabe                      Dept. de Informatica, PUC-Rio
Tel:+55-21-3527 1500 r. 4356        R. M. de S. Vicente, 225
Fax: +55-21-3527 1530               Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22453-900, Brasil
http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~dschwabe