Content Authenticity Initiative

I am very interested to learn more about the CAI, whose about statement
is available in StratML format at
https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/CAIwStyle.xml.

Leonard produced aPDF/A-3 rendition
<https://stratml.us/adobe/CCC20200106-LR-A3.pdf>of the Town of Hilton
Head's Connected and Collaborative Community plan with the StratML file
attached. The StratML can be viewed by opening the file inAcrobat
<https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html>and clicking on
the paper clip. (The default PDF viewers built into browsers do not
support that capability.) The intent is to demonstrate the best of both
human- and machine-readability.

Owen