From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:40 PM
To: Credible Web CG <public-credibility@w3.org>
Subject: Credweb this week

Let's meet at the usual time: 29 April 2020 2pm ET<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CredWeb&iso=20200429T14&p1=43&ah=1> and usual place https://zoom.us/j/706868147.  Or see the agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rm0Eny3JuO5sKdUrqtQLop8mmKZOqiGXw21YyIiI3b0/edit>. Sorry this is going out 3 hours late.

Agenda topics are welcome. So far, the only item from me, about a possible use case for credibility networks. Hopefully this use case will clarify some of the places we were getting tangled in discussing how to combine credibility scores three weeks ago.

The use case is this: Let people flag content as dangerous, advising it not be shown to others without a warning, and do this without any platform policies or trust-and-safety staff being involved.

Obviously that's ripe for abuse, accidental and intentional. You can't just let everybody flag stuff like that.

But what if it were controlled by a credibility network? Imagine that Arno is using software configured to look at his credibility network, so it can provide content warnings when any credible flags have been issued, as determined by Arno's network.

I'll try to have a more thorough description and some diagrams for the meeting.

Hoping everyone is well,

     -- Sandro