Re: credweb this week: some new projects

I'm looking forward to Scott's update on JournaList and how it differs
from the Certified Content Coalition's previous plan:
https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/CCC2wStyle.xml

The Deep Trust Alliance's about statement is available in StratML format
at https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#DTA I look forward to learning
more about it too.

Owen