From: Sandro Hawke [mailto:sandro@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 3:28 PM
To: Credible Web CG <public-credibility@w3.org>
Subject: Upcoming meeting schedule

Some changes for this week and next:

1. This week's meeting will be about Reputation, not Inspection (as previously planned), because critical folks for the Inspection discussion won't be available.  I don't have anyone scheduled to speak on Reputation technology, so I think we'll just brainstorm. If anyone has a specific proposal they'd like to present as a straw design/starting point, please speak up.  And of course we're still trying to gather data to help help scope a charter and near-future work.

2. Next week's normal time is a conflict for those of us attending the Harvard Shorenstein meeting (including me and An) so we're canceling the usual Wednesday meeting.

3. Making progress on Inspection is somewhat urgent, however, so we're going to try using a different meeting time for that: Monday, June 4, Noon Eastern (which was a good slot on the meeting time poll). Let's call that an Inspection Subgroup meeting.  More details, soon.   Rough plan is to dig into some of the most promising indicators.

I believe these changes are reflect on the gcal, ical, and website.
Please let me know if you spot anything missing.

Thanks!

     - Sandro