W3C Credible Web CG: Zulip Invitation

Each of you should have just received an automated invitation to join
our zulip instance.  Something like:

    From: Sandro Hawke (via Zulip) <noreply@zulipchat.com>
    Subject: Sandro Hawke invited you to join Credible Web CG

If you can't find such an invitation, please contact me directly.

Zulip is similar to Slack, but I think better organized for folks who
only check in once in a while because of its use of topic fields.  It's
also open source and open data, in keeping with W3C style (and slack is
turning off their IRC gateway).  We're currently using a commercially
hosted instance, but may move to a W3C-managed one in the future.

The plan is to use it at least for scribing meetings, and hopefully
it'll turn out to be comfortable for any online discussion that doesn't
fit github issues. Please give it a try, and let me know if you have any
difficulties.

     -- Sandro