Re: updates to tomorrow's agenda

I was just thinking that same thing, Tantek. I'm fascinated by this
discussion, but know that some people don't like email as a discussion
forum.

My hunch is that a lot of the discussions could be here:
https://credweb.zulipchat.com/#narrow/stream/114536-general

I think everyone in this group is also a member of that group.

Scott Yates
Founder
Certified Content Coalition
202-742-6842