Re: Planning to close CoVid-19 Remote Meet, Work, Class Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Yes, please do. It was the beginning of lock-downs and we tried various
web-based information sharing, but we could not generate enough momentum.

--
https://LarryMasinter.net  https://interlisp.org