Re: Sustainability Community Group Launched

Hi Tantek and All,

Good to see growing interest in this topic.

I want to make sure that you are aware of an existing Sustainable Web
Design Community Group:

     https://www.w3.org/community/sustyweb/

While it's been relatively quiet in the past, there has been some
renewed interest recently. I'm hoping that there might be more interest
following the Advisory Committee discussion on sustainability this week.

I'm guessing that there may be multiple areas of sustainability work
relevant to W3C.

Perhaps you'd want to consider joining efforts, at the Community Group
level?

Best,

- Judy

--