Re: Revitalizing the Community Group

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 09:27:36 +0200
To: Peter Shikli <pshikli@bizware.com>, public-council@w3.org
Hi Peter,

Le 26/09/2020 à 02:19, Peter Shikli a écrit :
> I see this Community Group hasn't had any activity in a while, along
> with half the W3C groups on which we were to run health checks.  Any
> thoughts out there about re-energizing the Community Group to help with
> its mission of running health-checks on CGs?

Thank you for starting this discussion; as I mentioned to you
separately, I have put in place an automatic monitoring system to track
the activity across Community Groups:
  https://w3c.github.io/cg-monitor/

While that tool is linked from https://www.w3.org/community/groups/, it
is pretty clear that this link hasn't proved sufficient to bring
visibility to that data. Would it be be useful to add a per-group
extract of that visualization either under each group's expandable view
in https://www.w3.org/community/groups/, and/or on each group's home page?

Are there other activity data point that the tool should try and collect?

Thanks,

Com