Re: Blockchain and Decentralized Apps Community Group Launched

Hi Zhihong and all,

Congratulations on the creation of this group! Definitely needed.

I'll take a moment to introduce myself. I run a Blockchain advisory firm
based in Atlanta, USA: Intuit Factory-

https://intuitfactory.com

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.

http://Linkedin.com/in/singhroop

Curious to learn the strategic direction and specific outcomes this group
intends to produce.

Looking forward to working together with you all.

Regards,

-Roop