Re: Late feedback on beta community groups

From: Mark Nottingham <mnotting@akamai.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:10:29 -0500
Cc: "public-council@w3.org" <public-council@w3.org>
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Hey,

See attached. Note that there’s no ML link, and the prominent “reports” icon at the top leads to *all* reports, not those specific to this group.

I do see the “tools for this group” which was missing from the other demo group pages I looked at — but it’s still way down.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham    mnot@akamai.com   https://www.mnot.net/

Screen_Shot_2015-01-13_at_9.08.40_pm.png
(image/png attachment: Screen_Shot_2015-01-13_at_9.08.40_pm.png)