Re: to recycle old and inactive CG (Community I/O) or to propose new one (Collaborative Economy)?

On 08/20/2015 12:30 PM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:
> Sounds very interesting, elf. Lynn Foster also explained some of this to me awhile ago -- fascinating explorations!
>
> I suggest using a name that is most recognizable by the community you want to attract. And also for communicating the concept(s) publicly.  For me, with no background, "economy" sounds more explicit than I/O for what I understand you are trying to get at. I/O to me implies computer system level actions.
>
> Sandro, Harry, Wendy -- from a W3C point-of-view, would elf start a new group or can he re-name his old group?

I believe the answer is 'start a new group' would be far by easiest. I
do not know if we can re-label old groups, and I doubt we can without
systeam work that is unlikely to happen. Elf can ask System Team
directly by emailing sysreq@w3.org.

   cheers,
        harry