Re: Community and Business Group Beta Site - Please Provide Feedback by 31 October

Dear Ian,

Thank you very much for this effort.

I don't know how hard it would be technically, because I don't know the platform you used, but I believe the ability to tag the groups with several keywords (as photos in flicker, videos in youtube, bookmarks in delicious) would be very valuable to allow grouping them, navigating and searching them.

For instance tags for the ODRL group could be: law, policy, rights, government, commercial, etc.
And one could click on the tag "rights" to see all the groups tagged with "right"

I believe the ability to have a folksonomy of the groups is important to organize and navigate between them since this is an open and rapidly growing collection of resources.

Best regards,