Re: Community & business group feedback

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:48:18 -0600
Cc: public-council@w3.org
To: Kevin White <kevin@w3.org>
Hi Kevin,

We've started to look closely at your points. I have a question on one of them.

On Oct 1, 2014, at 8:59 AM, Kevin White <kevin@w3.org> wrote:

>  Positioning of labels for the comment form is not ideal from a usability or accessibility perspective. This is only apparent when the user is not logged in.
> Suggestion: Left or top align the labels.

Which comment form are you referring to? I think you probably mean the comment form that is part of a blog post, like this one:
 http://cgbeta.w3.org/community/brainwave/2014/11/05/call-for-participation-in-brainwave-api-community-group/

The labels are currently to the right of the controls. When you say "Left or top align" do you mean "position each label
either just above or just to the left of the corresponding control"?

Thanks!

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447