Re: Slides: 2014 Update - Community and Business Groups

On Jun 9, 2014, at 9:22 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/8/14 4:56 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:

>>> In what timeframe are you expecting to address this bug?
>>
>> My current estimate is later in 2014.
>
> Sigh.
>
> Please put your document(s) on Github so others can help.

+1 to getting help. However, the place where the most effort is required is deep within the W3C code for managing participation, and it is not obvious to me that it is cost-effective to move the current code to github.

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447