Re: Slides: 2014 Update - Community and Business Groups

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 17:36:42 +0200
To: "Josh Soref" <jsoref@blackberry.com>
Cc: "public-council@w3.org" <public-council@w3.org>

Thanks, Josh, for the review, as always.
All incorporated; see below for comments.

On Fri, 06 Jun 2014 17:02:38 +0200, Josh Soref <jsoref@blackberry.com>
wrote:

> [...]
[...]

> Slide 5 could really use a stacked line graph or something

Next time, maybe. When I know SVG (although I think Open Office has an SVG
export filter).

> Slide 6 *
> 6 inactive and 2 have completed their work
>
> These should be split, w/ completed above near completion, and inactive
> where it is

OK, I see what you mean, but it makes more sense for me to group those
ongoing. I have split the last two.

[...]

> Slide 10 *
> Customer Experience Digital Data: Team discussions hiatus.
>
> Not sure what that means

I meant the team discussions have stopped but may resume. Changed to "Team
discussions initiated last year, currently on hiatus."

[...]

Coralie

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org