Re: Slides: 2014 Update - Community and Business Groups | Re: W3C Consolidated Financial Report - June 2014 (for the AC meeting)

Dear all,

I have updated the slide-deck; see changes list below.

On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 16:21:53 +0200, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 00:01:40 +0200, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>> On Jun 4, 2014, at 4:53 PM, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> of the CGs, is there any way to assess which of them are
>>> useful/effective/productive, and which are essentially dormant?  Email
>>> volume?  Number of participants?  I think we’ll need to do some
>>> ‘pruning’ here at some point so that the list of CGs represents viable
>>> (or new) CGs.
>>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> We conducted a survey last month and are preparing a report for the AC
>> meeting.
>>
>> Ian
>
> Thanks, Ian.
>
> David, all,
>
> I prepared a slide-set "2014 Update: Community and Business Groups" for
> the AC meeting in case people had questions. They are public.
>    http://www.w3.org/2014/Talks/cm-0608-cg2wg/

* slide "W3C leveraging Community Groups": w3-process CG bullet text
corrected
* slide "Recent Transitions": added transition of final report of SVG
Glyphs in OpenType CG
* slide "Transitions - longer-term": added Web Payments CG to call out
role in March 2014 Web Payments Workshop

Coralie

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/