Web Currencies Community Group Launched

From: <public-council@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:25:10 +0000
To: "Pavlik elf" <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>,Cc: public-council@w3.org
With your support, the Web Currencies Community Group has been launched:
  http://www.w3.org/community/webcurrencies/

To join:
 http://www.w3.org/community/webcurrencies/join

This group was originally proposed on 2014-01-11
by Pavlik elf. The following people supported its
creation:
      Pavlik elf

--------------------
Web Currencies group focuses on researching and recommending
technologies to enable use of currencies which embrace Architecture of
World Wide Web. It complements other efforts like Web Payments, with
focus on WHAT we use in transactions rather than HOW we do transactions
and transfers. Staying not opinionated about economic applicability and
of particular currencies we work on technological aspects of web
currencies design.

Thank you,

W3C Community Development Team