Re: Media Resource In-band Tracks Community Group Launched

From: Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:15:26 +0000
To: "Vickers, Mark" <Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com>
CC: Bob Lund <b.lund@cablelabs.com>, Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr>, "public-council@w3.org" <public-council@w3.org>, public-web-and-tv IG <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>

On 22 Oct 2013, at 23:07, "Vickers, Mark" <Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com> wrote:
> In any case, I still see no conflict here. During the tenure of the Web and TV IG, both the Broadcasting BG and the Timed Text CG were created with some charter overlap with the IG and we've been able to work with those groups. I'm sure we will work with this CG.

Of course we will. I find all your examples above to be instances of a cumbersome and problematic fragmentation of our work, and was hoping we could avoid more of it. But if everyone is happy with it, I will go with the group's consensus.

--
Olivier

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in