Re: Some templates started [Was: Missing op agreement warning]

I'm starting to understand Milan's point better.  Saying "ask them" when
the problem he's worried about is not trusting them, doesn't help, and
possibly hurts.  But I'd also like to keep it positive in tone, like it is.

How about:

Note: This group does not (yet) have a charter that describes its scope,
deliverables, and decision process. Groups that clearly document their
practices promote participation, build trust, and avoid conflict that arises from
differing expectations. In the absence of a charter, participants may find
that the way decisions are made change over time or violate their expectations
of how the group was to operate.